Thursday, May 13, 2010

"Heaven's Stairs" by X Marks The Spot

Burke, Virginia
Finds: 104
Plants: 3

Probably the most intricate, well-thought out box I've come across. It was very tricky to find and took me about 24 hours to find it. I drove up and down the street I thought it was on. Came back home and checked the computer again. Drove back again to where I thought I should be looking. Was confident that I had the right area, but there were too many people out in their yards to go snooping around. Went back today and really had my doubts about it. Honestly, looking around, there was no place to "ascend" as the clue indicated. Then I had the Aha! moment. There is indeed a place to ascend and once I realized it, it was a very easy find. Not going to say any more about it, just in case someone is reading this. I do not want to give any thing away.

Again, it was amazing. There is more to it that I need to figure out. However, Benjamin running around, fell down and scraped his knee, and then informed me that he had to go potty. I will return this weekend with William and Michael - he needs to appreciate a truly amazing letterbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment